ServeWeek is a partnership of several local churches to bless our local community. It’s an opportunity for the Church to demonstrate living proof of a loving God through acts of kindness! In 2019, 100 projects were completed with 700 volunteers. A variety of projects are requested - painting, yard work, cleaning and organizing, home repair/construction, roofing, hosting events, visiting local nursing homes, baking and more. There is a project for everyone!
Projects can be requested from April 12-30, 2021.
Volunteers can register for projects from April 24 - May 17, 2021! Register as an individual or a group! Please note the start time on each project. We estimate that projects will last 3 - 4 hours.
A Few Details
- You'll find a complete list of projects on this website. Select the project, click volunteer to serve and complete the form.
- We prefer that people register online, but if you need some extra assistance please call 814.238.0822 ext. 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are projects for people with every skill set! It’s always hardest to complete the ones that require a specific skill (electrical, plumbing, construction, etc). If you have those skills, please consider signing up for one of those projects!
- After signing up, the ServeWeek team will contact you with specific details about your project. Required supplies will be provided to you -- they can either be picked up at the Harvest Fields Lodge or will be delivered to your project site.
- We will not be able to complete all projects during ServeWeek. If you want to serve at a later time, please email email@example.com.
- Sign up for as many projects as you’d like!